BONNEY Staffing Center Salutes Millions of Staffing Employees During National Staffing Employee Week, Sept. 15–21
For those who are seeking their first job, re-entering the work force, or looking for something new, temporary and contract employment offers many benefits:
- Jobs: The staffing industry matches millions of people to millions of jobs every day. Some 2.98 million temporary and contract employees work through U.S. staffing firms on an average business day.
- Flexibility: Employees can choose when, where, and how they want to work. Companies can get the skills they need to keep fully staffed during busy times.
- Bridge: Temporary and contract work provides a bridge to permanent employment. People can try out a prospective employer and showcase their skills for a permanent job.
- Choice: Many people choose temporary and contract work as a preferred employment option. They can select their work schedules and choose among a variety of diverse and challenging assignments.
- Training: The staffing industry provides free training for millions of temporary and contract employees to help meet today’s demand for skilled workers.
“We’re proud to be involved in an industry that provides so many benefits to employees, to businesses, and to America’s economy,” adds Gratwick.
BONNEY is pleased to honor all of its field employees during this special week. Each Branch Office selects their Staffing Employee of the Year to receive a Certificate of Appreciation, a monetary prize, and recognition for their outstanding contributions. We appreciate all of the hard work and dedication set forth by our employees, and we strive to match their exemplary performance within our own organization each and every day.
We’ll be featuring our winners throughout the week starting Tuesday, September 16th, so be sure to check back to see all 8 of BONNEY’s Employees of the Year!
*About the American Staffing Association. The American Staffing Association is the voice of the U.S. staffing industry. ASA and its affiliated chapters advance the interests of staffing and recruiting firms of all sizes and across all sectors through legal and legislative advocacy, public relations, education, and the promotion of high standards of legal, ethical, and professional practices. ASA members provide the full range of employment and work force services and solutions, including temporary and contract staffing, recruiting and permanent placement, outplacement and outsourcing, training, and human resource consulting.