When it comes to the world of staffing, things happen at warp speed. Trends emerge, businesses hire, and employees are promoted or leave positions to seek new ones. Keeping up to date on the latest in job and staffing news can be a full-time job in itself. This year, we covered these topics and more. The most popular posts were about getting (and not getting) a job, why temp-to-hire is launching careers, and fun infographics about our Open Interview events that took place throughout the year (and will continue to take place in 2015).
A new year means a fresh start, but our mission won’t change – we’ll continue to keep you in the loop about what it means to be job seeker or an employer in Maine and New Hampshire. We’ll provide more job and staffing news and interesting insights about employment, hiring, and being part of the work force in the months to come. We’ll be here to listen to you, too – if you have questions or comments about BONNEY Staffing, about job seeking and hiring, and if you have suggestions about what you want to hear more about.
To cap off the year, here are our most-read posts. If you missed them, they are worth a read.
And finally, whether you are an employer, and employee, or a current job seeker, we wish you a rewarding new year marked by new opportunities and successes.
Our Top 5 Most Popular Posts of 2014
- Why You Didn’t Get The Job. Waiting to hear about the perfect job? Eliminating these mistakes along the way will increase your odds considerably.
- Temp-to-Hire Emerges As Today’s Career Launch Pad. Find out why today’s temp jobs have emerged as career and resume gold.
- Open Interview Event. Not sure what to expect at an Open Interview Event? This always-popular infographic provides the basics in a glance so you’ll be ready for the next one!
- Jobs for Veterans: Easing Re-employment’s Challenges. Find out about job resources for veterans and how staffing companies are easing their transition into the workplace in Maine and New Hampshire.
- BONNEY Staffing Center is a 2014 Best Place to Work! Our good news is also a favorite read, and that’s a fitting end-of-year tribute to our outstanding staff. See why our award-winning work environment benefits our staff, our clients and our community.
Ready for a new start in 2015? Join us! There’s no better time to find out how BONNEY Staffing is changing lives and starting careers.