Auburn (207) 783- 7000

Sanitizer Production Line in Lewiston, ME
Are you currently out of work as a Bartender and looking for temporary work? The production position in Lewiston is looking for you! This position is responsible for helping with the process of making hand sanitizer. This is a full time, first shift position. You will provide temporary assistance to the community to make and bottle hand sanitizer. You will help keep the line in process, package material and keep hands clean during this time of need. For more information, click here!

Augusta (207) 621-1100

Accountant in Hallowell, ME
The Accountant position in Augusta is responsible for the daily administration of the accounting department. This is a full time, first shift position. You will provide support to the controller and Human Resources Department. You will prepare payroll reports for coding, record journal entries, maintain general ledger, update all journal entries and logs for accounts. For more information, click here!

Bangor (207) 945-3100

Accounts Payable Associate in Presque Isle, ME
Responsible for the accurate and timely payment of goods and services. You will be tasked with ensuring compliance with companies purchasing accounts payable policies. Must have knowledge of US GAAP and FERC’s Uniform System of Accounts preferred and also Oracle Financials & Cognos BI. To learn more, click here!

Biddeford (207) 283-8858

Electro-Optic Technician in Biddeford, ME
The Electro-Optic Technician position in Biddeford is responsible for assembling, testing, adjusting, and repairing electro-optical products according to technical specifications, production documentation, and quality standards. This is a first shift, full time position. You will set up and operate test equipment to evaluate the performance of product under simulated operating conditions and record results. Click here for more information!

Dover, NH (603) 430-2121

Warehouse Associate in Barrington, NH
The Warehouse Associate position in Barrington is responsible for using hand scanners to pick orders, verify that product is correctly selected, operate an electric pallet jack and palletize orders to prepare them for shipping. This is a full time, second shift position. To learn more, click here! 

Salisbury, NC (704) 754-8040

Customer Service Representative in Salisbury, NC
responsible for providing direct support to store personnel, and customers,in an effort to ensure proper service levels are met. The Agent will provide clear direction with regard to actions required by customers in order to fully remedy their concerns. This is a full-time, Monday-Saturday position. Operators hours are 8am-7pm, rotating Saturdays and evenings required. If you are experienced and take pride in providing excellent customer service, this may be the job for you! Click here to learn more!

 South Portland (207) 773-3829

Technical Manufacturing Chemist I in Scarborough, ME
The Technical Manufacturing Chemist position in Scarborough is responsible for producing materials for use in immunology-based chromatography and enzyme tests. This is a full time, 1st shift position. For more information, click here!

Topsham (207) 725-1184

Production Worker in Brunswick, ME
The Production Associate position in Brunswick is responsible for deburring and tapping machined parts. You will be packing in a manufacturing setting for a local temporary structure provider as they ramp up production to meet a high volume of demand. This is a full time 2nd shift position, from 3:30-12P, Monday to Friday. To learn more, click here!

Windham (207) 892-2286

Driver Helper CDL-A in Gorham, ME
The CDL-A position in Gorham is responsible for assisting with moving company trucks around the facility, assisting with material handling, and jumping in to help the pack line as needed. Moving trailers will be 30% of the position, and the other 70% will be supporting shipping and manufacturing functions. This is a full time position on day shift, Monday through Friday. If you enjoy being a pinch-hitter, this may be the job for you! For more information, click here!