Sample Job Description
Looking to Hire?
Looking for Work?
Receptionist Job Summary
The Receptionist position is responsible for entering orders, completing invoices, and providing administrative assistance for the company. You will have a solid understanding of secretarial responsibilities such as customer check-in, check-out, customer screening, and answering the phone. Successful candidates will have a positive demeanor and excellent organizational skills with a willingness to take direction.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of front desk or relevant customer service experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, and Quickbooks software preferred
- Ability to multitask and sit for extended periods
- Perform administrative assistant and clerical tasks with accuracy
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner in an office setting at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills